Saturday, March 31, 2007

World War II and the Holocaust

Right now I am watching "The Nuremburg Trials." An old film and docudrama of the Nuremburg Trials. They showed a film similar to the movie that we saw in Facing History. I think it has a more profound effect now than it ever has. It is hard to think that this event is not unique, that this still is happening today. It is hard to admit that I am not doing anything right now to help.

I have not posted recently, and I think that over the past month or two, my I have grown considerably. I think that I have overcome a small part of my life this past half year. I think that I have become, once again, sane and stable. (You can tell by the weather.)

It's been too long since I started this post, so I have to stop.

Goodbye.

Oh, I got a MySpace, don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Mirko said...

It's only fitting that the Holocaust should come up on the eve of the Middle Eastern Debates.

Yeah. The weather's being a great help, I must say. And may god smite you down to ashes for getting a Myspace. Not that I don't have one.

Sasha said...

it is okay that I have a MySpace, but don't ever use it?

probably not, but its better than nothing. Being smited isn't that high on my to-do list.